In today's fast-paced world, your customers want convenience. They expect every interaction with your business to be easy and fast, including making payments. A hassle-free payment process can enhance your customer experience and help you stand out in a competitive environment.
But how can you deliver a seamless payment experience that meets customer expectations? With embedded payments, a digital tool that promises simple, secure payments.
If you're eager to make payments easier for your clients, read on to discover the top reasons to use embedded payments to streamline your payment process.
What are embedded payments?
- Embedded payments are digital payment options integrated into non-payment apps or websites. Unlike traditional payment methods that redirect customers to external sites, the entire transaction process occurs on the platform. The integration gives your business more control over the payment process.
Why create a seamless payment experience?
- No matter what services they're buying, customers want to be able to pay without hassle. If you can't give them quick, convenient payment methods, they'll become frustrated. Failing to meet customer expectations can lead to unhappy clients, a poor reputation, and a loss in sales.
- Seamless payment experiences, on the other hand, save your customers time, foster trust, and encourage repeat purchases. Loyal clients will refer others to your business, helping you grow your sales, customer base, and brand through positive word-of-mouth marketing.
Reasons to use an embedded payments solution to create a seamless payment experience
- We've explored the importance of easy payments. Now, let's look at why you should use embedded payments to create a positive payment experience:
They enable faster transactions
- Embedded payments speed up your transaction process. Because you don't have to send customers to external sites, fewer steps are required to complete transactions. Fewer steps in your process contribute to a simpler, faster payment experience. Besides saving your clients time, faster transactions prevent delays for your staff. If customers pay on-site, they can rest assured that payments won't take long, keeping them on schedule.
You can offer multiple ways to pay
- People have different preferences when it comes to payments. With an embedded payment platform, you can offer many ways to pay. For example, you can accept payments online, over the phone, or in person. Flexible payment methods empower you to make payments convenient for everyone.
They instil confidence in customers
- Customers may question the credibility and reliability of unfamiliar third-party payment sites. But if your customers are familiar with and trust your brand, they're more likely to feel secure making payments on your platform. They can complete transactions without being redirected to external sites or unfamiliar payment portals, creating a sense of continuity and security.
You can accept payments anywhere at any time
- Embedded payments give customers the freedom to pay you wherever and whenever. By sending them a secure payment link, they can pay you at a time most convenient for them. Most embedded payment platforms are mobile-friendly and let you send payment requests in the field from your mobile device.
You can set yourself apart from competitors
- Adopting technology like embedded payments establishes your business as forward-thinking. It shows customers your commitment to staying relevant. Willingness to adapt to industry changes can set you apart from your competitors. People are more likely to choose you over your competitors if they know they'll get a service that meets their changing needs.
Create a seamless payment experience with Eworks Manager and EworksPay
- The good news is we offer embedded payments. Our built-in payments product, EworksPay, powered by ClearAccept, lets you accept payments in Eworks Manager, our Job Management Software. Now, you can use one platform to manage payments and your business.
- With EworksPay embedded in your workflow, card payments effortlessly synchronise with customer records and job references, whether accepted on-site or from HQ. Significant time savings on reconciliation allow you to focus on what truly matters – growing your business.
- Seamless synchronisation of payments with customer records and job reference numbers, wherever, whenever – making reconciliation a breeze.
- No minimum monthly costs or card machine rentals. Pay only for successful transactions.
- UK-based support, with a team ready to assist you with any software and payment queries, ensuring you have the support you need.
- Easy setup with no downtime, empowering you to enhance your operations without disruption and experience benefits from day one.
- Benefit from exclusive features, including pay-by-link and over-the-phone payments – only available when using EworksPay with Eworks Manager.
Want to learn more about EworksPay? Contact us for more information or to schedule a call.
ClearAccept Ltd t/a EworksPay is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Service Regulations 2017 (FRN 926372) for the provision of payment services.