Eworks Manager (“we”, “us”, “our” and “ours”) is a [provider of Field Service Management Software and services in the SaaS sector. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 08916129 and our registered office is at 107 Cheapside, London, England, EC2V 6DN.
- Eworks Manager mobile application software hosted on the Google Play store and Apple store, once you have downloaded, streamed or otherwise installed a copy of the App onto your mobile telephone or handheld device
- Any of the services accessible through the App (Services) that are available on the App Site or other websites of ours (Services Sites.
As the Device upon which the App is installed is in your possession and under your use and control, you agree that you are responsible at all times for ensuring that no child is permitted or given the opportunity to use this App.
- We keep our Mobile App policy under regular review. This version was last updated on 31/10/2022. It may change and if it does, these changes will be posted on our website or the App Site and/or, where appropriate, notified to you. The new policy may be displayed on-screen and you may be required to read and accept the changes to continue your use of the App or the Services.
Consent to installation of the App
YES I consent to the installation of the App for the purposes of accessing your Eworks Manager system from a mobile device.
NO I do not consent to the installation of the App.
How you can withdraw consent
Consent to processing Location Data
- Please indicate whether you consent to us processing Location Data:
YES I consent to processing of my Location Data including details of my current location disclosed by GPS technology so that location-enabled Services are activated to allow location tracking for any functions that require that and only for those functions.
NO I do not consent to processing of my Location Data and location-enabled Services are disabled in my settings.
Data we collect about you
- Financial Data.
- Transaction Data.
- Device Data.
- Content Data.
- Profile Data.
- Usage Data.
- Marketing and Communications Data.
- Location Data
We explain these categories of data below, in section 18.
- Your personal data may be collected whenever you download or register an App, subscribe to any of our Services, search for an App or Service, when you report a problem with an App, our Services, or any of our websites.
- We also use GPS technology to determine your current location. Some of our location-enabled Services require your personal data for the feature to work. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by disabling Location Data in your settings.
- We may also receive information about you from other sources including third parties and publicly available sources, including those set out below:
- Device Data from the following parties:
- analytics providers
- search information providers
- Device Data from the following parties:
- Unique application numbers. When you want to install or uninstall a Service containing a unique application number or when such a Service searches for automatic updates, that number and information about your installation, for example, the type of operating system, may be sent to us.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
Purposes for which we will use your personal data:
- To install the App and register you as a new App user
- For marketing and communications
- Where we have a legitimate interest to do so, including:
- to recover debts due to us
- to analyse how you are using our products/services
- to enable you to participate in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey
- to deliver content and advertisements to you
- to monitor trends so we can improve the App, to develop our products/Services and grow our business.
- Certain Services include social networking, chat room or forum features. Ensure when using these features that you do not submit any personal data that you do not want to be seen, collected or used by other users.
Description of categories of Personal Data referred to in this Mobile App policy:
- The following terms have the following meanings:
- Device Data: includes a unique device identifier (for example, your Device's IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device's wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the Device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use, and time zone setting.
- Content Data: includes information stored on your Device, including login information, photos, videos or other digital content, and check-ins.
- Profile Data: includes your username and password, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data: includes details of your use of any of our Apps or your visits to any of our website [or other websites] including, but not limited to, traffic data [and other communication data], whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Marketing and Communications Data:
- Location Data: includes your current location disclosed by GPS technology.