When choosing Asset Management Software for your business, there are a few questions to consider before you take the plunge. The software you choose needs to meet your business's needs and streamline your asset management process. Take time to think these questions over to ensure you're selecting the right software and a service provider committed to helping you use the system successfully.
Is the software easy to use?
- Before you sign up for Asset Management Software, book a demo or ask the software provider if they offer a free trial so you can see and experience the system first-hand. If they offer a free trial, spend time working on the system. Jot down any questions you have and share them with the software provider. Once you've seen how the software works and they've answered your questions, you'll be able to determine whether the software is easy to use and whether it's the right fit for your company.
Can you have multiple users?
- If you manage a large team and multiple technicians will need access to the software, find out if the system can accommodate multiple users. If you supervise a small team, find out if the software provider offers a competitive package for smaller groups. The system must have the capacity to host everyone in your team, and everyone must be able to use it simultaneously.
Does the software provider offer training and support?
- Your team will need excellent support and training to use the software successfully. Ask the software provider if they offer training and whether they have a support team to assist you when you have a concern. If it's not included in your subscription, be sure to ask them what the extra charge will be - you don't want to spend money on software that your employees can't use correctly.
Does it include a mobile app?
- A mobile app can make asset management so much easier, so when you're doing your research, find out whether the software includes a mobile app. With a mobile app, your technicians will be able to access the asset information they need while they're on-site. You'll also be able to access your asset history and track your resources when you're not in the office.
Is the pricing competitive?
- Before you sign up, make sure you're going to get the best value for your money. Get quotes from other Asset Management Software providers to ensure you're getting the best price for the service you're receiving. Make sure you also understand what you're signing up for - how often you'll be billed, the duration of the free trial, and the terms and conditions of your subscription.
Our Asset Management Software ticks all the boxes - it's easy to use and can accommodate multiple users, features a mobile app, includes training and support, and our pricing is competitive. Our system is suitable for many industries, including construction, electrical, gardening and landscaping, pest control, and plumbing and heating. Contact our team or sign up for our free 14-day trial for more information.