It can be easy to feel overwhelmed when you think about the invoicing that needs to be done for your Field Service business. After a long day of managing field workers and travelling to job sites to supervise technicians, creating, sending and managing invoices is the last thing you want to do. You may think the solution is to hire more admin staff or work overtime, but have you considered Invoice Management Software for your company?
Create customised invoice templates
- With our Invoice Management Software, it’s easy to save time creating invoices by choosing one of our existing invoice templates. Our templates are customisable, with the option to add your logo to your invoices. You can create your own template if you have an existing invoice design, or the template needs to follow your corporate identity guidelines.
Automatically generate invoices
- There's no need to create invoices manually when using our software. You can generate invoices automatically once jobs have been approved. This process guarantees that all invoices will be sent to customers on time to secure payment as soon as possible. It takes away the possibility of your admin team forgetting to send an invoice and delaying payment. Our system also has a Recurring Invoices feature which is ideal if you need to create invoices for regular customers.
Follow up on outstanding payments
- Reduce the time spent following up on outstanding payments with our Invoice Management Software. All your outstanding payments can be found under one section on our system. From here, you can see how many invoices are due, the amount due, and the due date without the need to open every invoice. You can also set up automated Invoice Reminders. Once you've created a reminder, our system will email your customer to let them know that they owe you money. The email text can be edited and the reminder can be sent at any time, for example, when the invoice is 14 days overdue.
Integrate our system with your accounting software
- Connect your accounting software with our system and share invoicing details from our Invoice Management System with your accountant. Eworks Manager integrates with Xero, Sage and QuickBooks. Once connected, you’ll be able to send invoices from our system to your accounting software to save time and avoid creating duplicate invoices. To connect other accounting solutions to our software, you can use our Zapier integration.
Coming soon: ClearAccept integration to streamline invoice payments
- We’re excited to share that we’ll be releasing our ClearAccept integration soon. ClearAccept is a payment solution that makes it easy to receive card payments. Once our integration is available, you’ll be able to accept secure payments via our Invoice Management System. Because the solution makes it easier for customer to pay their invoices, you’ll be able to get payment from them as soon as possible.