Create Customer and Engineer Questionnaires for Them to Fill Out On Site.
Field Service QuestionnaireOur Field Service Questionnaires are a great way to manage your workforce and customers. With these questionnaires, you get the chance to ask the questions you want, whether it be about the work in progress, the operative on the job or how satisfied the customer was with the service provided!
On the admin system, you can also create as many questionnaires as you would like. Once the questionnaire is complete, you can also easily allocate them to your mobile users.
When Creating a Questionnaire on The System, You Can;
- Create a questionnaire type and name
- Input a description for your mobile users and customer to read
- Select which user or customer you would like this questionnaire to be completed by
- Which job, appointment and status type you would like to assign your questionnaire to
- Create mandatory questionnaires
- Create up to 10 questions for each one
- Preview how your questionnaire will look
- View your completed questionnaires within the CRM on the admin system
Unlike most Job Management Software’s out there, we also provide constant support to all our customers. Whether you have a quick question, require some more training on the admin system or the app or require a change, we are always here to help with our super friendly customer service team and 24/7 support email. Eworks Manager offers many company benefits and above is just one feature. So, if you’re ready to ditch the paperwork and start your Eworks journey, sign up for your 14-day FREE trial and try it out for yourself!
If you would like to get in touch and find out more information about our questionnaires feature, please feel free to call our office directly or pop us over an email, we would love to chat and book in a free online demonstration!
Call us: +44 0151 653 1926
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Automate your staff to do a daily questionnaire
Make site risk assessments mandatory
Build Asset specific questionnaires
End of job customer questions can build better workers