Vehicle Tracking Software
- Fully integrated into our Job Management Software
- Playback allows you to discover where your fleet is at a specific time and how far they are away from a location
- Reactive Job Planning – Search via a postcode for an address, find the closest engineer and plan on the go
- Driver scores – Track your drivers' behaviour on the road
- Turn off Vehicle Tracking after hours for staff driving personal vehicles
- Get live location and receive automatic updates
- Comprehensive reporting: allowing you to analyse your fleet
Vehicle Tracking Software for Job Management
The Eworks Vehicle Tracking Software integrates fully with our Job Management Software. This integration is what makes us unique and sets us apart from other tracking devices. Our system keeps track of your vehicles when they’re out in the field. Regardless of whether your drivers are parked, taking a break or on the move, you can view them live using our location map.
You can also plan and control your jobs within one system. This saves you a lot of time and confusion, especially when keeping track of past, on-going and future jobs. Our system is also perfect for allocating emergency reactive jobs as you can observe and instruct your staff whilst they are out in the field. This helps you monitor time management and inform customers. You will also be able to see how long it takes for your driver to get to their job, whether they are speeding and how long they are at their destination for.
Eworks provides driver behaviour reports for all your drivers. These reports include mileage, journey reports, driver speeding reports, user and job reports so you can monitor jobs and staff constantly 24/7. You will never miss a thing! As well as being able to bring up reports on your drivers, you will also be alerted of any device that has been deactivated. For example, if one of your unplugs their vehicle tracking device, you will be alerted instantly.