Eworks Manager is designed specifically for the technical services industry
. It uses the best practices to get the job done, while still allowing for all the generic features of job management software
. Our system allows you to create quotes
and then plan and manage jobs which you can then automatically convert to invoices
. To top it off, our system
also allows you to store all your work in one convenient place. Lost paperwork is now a thing of the past and backups are also taken care of.
Creating jobs and then managing these jobs can be a tedious process for business owners and managers that run a field service company. It’s not just the scheduling, dispatching, or managing of employees and projects; it’s also a combination of all these issues that make job management
such a time-consuming task – one fraught with problems and human error.
Fortunately, great job management software
allows businesses to take control of their projects
and field staff. In turn, this makes the business more streamlined and cost effective. Most importantly the software can help maximise profits and save you time so that other parts of your business can get more attention.
Job Management Software and its 7 benefits
- Instant Quoting Ability – Our quoting templates enable businesses to send professionally designed, custom quotes within minutes.
- Streamline Invoicing – Invoices include labour charge, as well as parts and units charged. This allows your business to save time and improve cash flow with paperless, bulk invoicing.
- Flexible time & position tracking – Track your user's time spent getting to their jobs. You can also track the time they spend working on various jobs. This requires minimum effort from you or your staff.
- Actionable Reporting – With all data being in one place, businesses can now see various standard performance reports at a glance.
- Powerful Job Management – Job management software gives businesses a chance to use smart tools to easily assign jobs, track timelines, and receives notifications when projects are running late.
- Scheduling Ability – With our software you can assign jobs and field workers with an easy calendar-based interface.
- Mobile Application – Our App allows you and your staff to do everything seamlessly and puts control into your hands.
Choosing the right software for your business is really important. As technology advances, most businesses should consider adapting to these changes and trial run job management systems
. This ensures that they remain competitive whilst improving efficiency. The choices can be overwhelming and change can be uncomfortable. With this in mind, ensure that the provider of the job management software is reliable, offers local support and preferably has off-site storage of your data.
Software can solve a lot of your business headaches and it can also make the working environment so much easier. Here, at Eworks Manager, we can offer you this and so much more.
For more information, contact us
today. Also feel free to start your 14-day free trial
and see what makes Eworks Manager an award winning software system.