Enterprise Resource Planning - One System - One Solution
ERP SoftwareEnterprise Resource Planning
Are you a maintenance company looking for an all in one software to manage your jobs, sales, staff and manage an all-round business? If so, Eworks Manager is the perfect solution for you!
What Is ERP?
ERP stands for Enterprise Resource Planning and what this basically means is having a manageable business operation software that keeps your business organised using an all in one system with several different integrated applications to manage certain aspects of the business such as IT department, HR, General Office etc.
Eworks Manager – ERP
Eworks Manager is an ERP Software as it keeps your business organised all in one place. The aim for our ERP solution is to make you feel at ease having all your information in one place, to produce work productivity, grow profit and view your business at a 360° angle.
Our ERP Software Offers Many Benefits and Here is Just a Handful:
- Manage and assign jobs across the field
- Manage leads
- Full scope view of your business – creating reports on different sectors of the business
- Manage company finances – customer invoices, credit notes, expenses etc.
- Available integrations – Sage, Xero, Quickbooks etc.
- Keep customer data all in one place with our CRM system
- Manage staff accordingly – Track whilst on the move via our Geo Planner, Vehicle Tracking and Time Planner
- Track company assets – distribution, location and organisation of company equipment
- Manage inventory – managing stock control, warehouse process, deliveries etc.
- Improves work flow
If you would like to find out more information and have a free personalised demo of the software get in touch today!
Call us: +44 0151 653 1926
Email us: email@example.com
Allow your customers to see there quotes - jobs - invoices
Emails in one system
With your emails being synced in your crm system
Have a full audit-able history of your communication with customers
Having knowledge of your customers communications allows you to make informed decisions